Join now - be part of our community!

Betreff: Playback Issue Sony Bravia XE93 under Plex

profile.country.AU.title
Darkrenzo
Explorer

Betreff: Playback Issue Sony Bravia XE93 under Plex

This is beyond a joke.

So you guys have had the update since what... mid January???
I called back then and was told Australia would get it end of feb. Well its a week into March, so I call again... now I am being told sometime in April. ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
And what is the bet that it will still have the some ARC issues and such that are currently ***** off customers.
I swear technology is not getting better. Companies are just allow to play things faster an looser than the governments should be allowing them too.

P.s. I dont expect anyone to fix this. I am just venting in the only place where I think someone would understand my frustration.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Sorry but I do not understand for what you are complaining some thousands miles away from your home

If you mean about having a delay in getting Oreo in Asia Pacific region, you should already know that we received it in Europe by the end of january but was also stopped the OTN distribution all around the world (including Japan) due to some problem with external receivers. The newer version is not available in any place. So you would like the have it even if it may cause some problem with your setup? And I do not understand what the thread title (playback issue with Plex) has anything to do with Oreo (nor with any other fix since Plex is a 3rd party app)...

Maybe I didn't understand what you are writing about