Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia core log in

Bravia core log in

Hi guys , just bought the new xr55a80j which has Bravia core I believe. The app is on screen but I can not log in or do anything with it, it’s just the main start up screen then it says connection lost. the tv is hard wired to the router. Please help as it is doing my head in. Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Piscie
Community Team

Hello Riggers3513,

If possible, try the wireless connection it would be much easier, you can follow these steps: Home - settings - Network & Internet - select your network then enter the WiFi password. Else you can try different LAN cable after resetting your TV by turning it off from the power then back on.

Hope that helps.

-Piscie

Featch1
New

Hi I have this issue to and wireless settings did not resolved it have you found out what the issue is.

many thanks

Bdub47
New

Dito

Hope this still helps some other users that have purchased the Bravia XR (awesome) TVs but want to check out the Bravia Core App and do not have any luck with the login and or creating an account.  I have had mine for 6 months and just finally got my Bravia Core account created and activated.  I finally got to talk to the technicians at the Sony site (BRAVIA CORE - Enjoy Movies Included with Sony's BRAVIA XR TVs | Sony US) by selecting the blue chat icon in the lower right corner of the screen on my PC.  I explained that I needed an account set up for the Bravia Core App (which didn't work with my Sony account) then provided them with some information like my model number, etc. and they asked if they could remote into my TV (with my permission and me providing them with the remote code).  Once they got it to a screen, I showed them where it wouldn't let me log in and they took it from there, they supplied the voucher code then I did the email address and password and finished my account set up with them....it is now active.  Hope this helps someone else.