Join now - be part of our community!

Connections to connect Sony Bravia KDL-40HX753 TV to Sony. MDR-RF81OR HEADPHONES.

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Surch50
Explorer

Connections to connect Sony Bravia KDL-40HX753 TV to Sony. MDR-RF81OR HEADPHONES.

Hello, l disconnected my headphones &TV to move them, & cannot reconnect them. I need to use the headphones as l have a hearing problem, but also keep the TV speakers on for my wife. If l plug the jack plug into the TV it switches the TV speakers off. 

It worked perfectly before l unplugged it!   I would appreciate your help. Regard, Robert.

[mail address removed due to privacy guidelines]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi, try unplugging the TV from the mains for two minutes and disconnect any external device, connect them back then make sure the headphones speaker link is on again while the headphones are connected.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi,

Please enable "Speaker/Headphone link" in the sound settings - this should solve your issue.

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.GB.title
Surch50
Explorer

Thank you for helping, l checked and the ‘Headphone Speaker Link’ and it is ‘ON’ but when I plugged the jack plug in it still turned off the TV speakers.
It’s strange, as it always worked perfectly until l messed it up!
All the best & thank you.Robert

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
profile.country.GB.title
Surch50
Explorer

Hello

I am still trying to connect my Sony Headphone to my Bravia Sont TV, and to keep my TV speaker on for my Wife. Would appreciate your help. Regards Robert.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi, try unplugging the TV from the mains for two minutes and disconnect any external device, connect them back then make sure the headphones speaker link is on again while the headphones are connected.

profile.country.GB.title
Surch50
Explorer

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad