Join now - be part of our community!

DONT BUY AF8 OR ANY SONY TV

profile.country.GB.title
goldsilver15
Explorer

DONT BUY AF8 OR ANY SONY TV

HI 

very very poor customer service dont listen to any of your points and talk over you as they think they know best which is far from the truth, really bad 

yes just like to say to anyone looking to buy a sony tv of any sort DONT they are not as good as they say they are and lg has much better picture and doesnt make cracking sound from thermal expansion at the back of their highend tv that they cover in cheap plastic,and to say to me tht this is normal for their tv hahahahahahahahahahahahah

no wonder there is now a little menu added in the trouble shooting guide about cracking 

but mine does it all the time no matter if the tv has been on for hrs 

so you buy a tv for £2500 and they say you will hear cracking coming form the back of the tv for the first couple of hrs when you turn it on ,tell me are you going to buy the tv after someone tells you tht ???

MY ANSWER WOULD BE   NO!!!

I VE HAD THE SAME AF8 AND THAT DIDNT MAKE ANY NOISE SO THEY ARE LYING

And funny how the af9 has all the workings of the tv now ,and af8 didnt even last a year ,in same year bring the af9 out on sale funny tht

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE I WONT BE BUYING ANY SONY PRODUCT DUE TO I HATE BIG COMPANIES THT DONT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT FOR YOU AND SAY YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT 

0 REPLIES 0