Join now - be part of our community!

HD freeview channels jumbled up since retune on 22 June 2020. Sony Bravia TV

HD freeview channels jumbled up since retune on 22 June 2020. Sony Bravia TV

HD channels such as Quest HD have had messages appear on screen that they are moving and to retune your TV on the 22nd June.  I did this.  The HD listings are all messed up - BBC4HD is now on channel 790 and a lot of the other HD channels are around this number, making it very difficult to find on YouView channel listings.  I have retuned again.  Same result. I have even done a factory re-set but to no avail.  YouView also has no content listed for some channels such as Quest HD - just says it has moved and to retune, but the channel appears when you click on it.  I am extremely confused and could do with some help please!

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@fairwaystraveller 

It’s a mess, but it’s not YouView’s mess nor Sony’s mess, it’s Arqiva’s mess.

We are watching and waiting for them to sort things out.

The problem is exacerbated if you receive channels from more than one transmitter, as they are all adjusting at slightly different time, on different days.

I suggest a daily retune, for as long as this goes on, which will be at least until the 30th, for some TV transmitters.

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…
profile.country.GB.title
khallergard

Cannot get any HD channels at all despite retune.  I do get the HD channels on the YouView box, so it maybe not Arqiva?

profile.country.GB.title
khallergard

My problem sorted!  Seems the HD Channels require stronger antenna input since the retune on the 22nd.  My TV was third in the antenna passthrough line.  Changed to 2nd and retuned.