Join now - be part of our community!

HDMI input menu names on KDL-40NX713

profile.country.GB.title
phmcleo
New

HDMI input menu names on KDL-40NX713

I recently was upgraded to SKY Q and since then I do not seem to be able to name HDMI inputs on the inputs menu as I want. My TV originally had HDMI 1 that I titled SKY HD, HDMI 2 that I named Amazon FireStick & HDMI 4 that I had named Blue Ray.

After the Sky HD HDMI lead was removed the inputs called themselves Player 1 - BD for the Blue Ray & Player 2 for the Firestick

When SKY Q was connected it called itself Player 3 - SKY Q

However, the Input source menu still shows HDMI 1 as SKY HD (not Q) and I dont seem to be able to change it

When I go to the Settings-Digital Set up-HDMI inputs screen it shows them as Player 1 - BD for the Blue Ray & Player 2 for the Firestick & Player 3 - SKY Q. 

Thanks

I have tried various things such as removing all connection, switching off everything and starting again but it still defaults to the same.

Ideally I would like to Change the menu list to show SKY Q and reorder the Player numbering.

Any advice appreciated

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps you'll find a possible solution in this overview. If that doesn't work you could always contact Sony's technical support team, you'll find contact info here