How do I set-up the full screen of my Sony smart TV Model # KD49XF8796

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Eskimosony

I don't understand the question, you just follow the on-screen instructions

profile.country.GB.title
S44TUH
Explorer

To be fair - I'm also perplexed.  Although, I've created a favourites list and there is an option to move (it appears on favourites and the main lists) I can't figure out how to do it - it only gives me the option to delete channels.

profile.country.GB.title
MickPilbin
New

Thanks for answering, let me try and be clearer, when I select Guide on the hand set the guide menu comes up when I then move and select Guide the programme format only shows the first or second columns of information, how do I get all the programmes for each channel to show?

Thanks   

profile.country.GB.title
Eskimosony

Ah, OK...so I am assuming you are Freeview. Make sure you are connected to the internet either through WiFi or Cable...then go into Settings/Watching TV/Preferences (channels)/Update Guide in Standby....switch this on.

Then in the Guide.. scroll all the way to the top where it says Digital....the scroll left to the Hamburger button that says Tools (Top left hand side of the Guide) click that and select Display Interval this will allow you to set 2 hours or 4 hours....I have mine set to 4 hours so it shows you the most.

And that should be it.

If this solves it please make it as solved so that others in the community can see the solution and please give me some Kudos!👍