Join now - be part of our community!

KD-49X8305C Software update crash 64%

profile.country.GB.title
grayhm63
Explorer

KD-49X8305C Software update crash 64%

Contacted Sony - all their attempts failed.

I tried installing the latest firmware update V2605 online through TV( I have 150Mb cable), also downloaded the firmware and put onto a USB(tried the two file method also).

Every time, via TV setting software update, the download crashes at 64%(states "An error occurred during the software update, . The update server in temporarily unavailable. Please try again later Error: 2123).

The usb( usb slot 1 and 2 tried) method also crashes out into reboot at about 64% too.

Downloaded the firmware numerous time.

Any ideas ?

129 REPLIES 129
profile.country.GB.title
mustasi
Explorer

Model: KD-49X8305C

And thank you @Quinnicus very much for your support!

profile.country.GB.title
mustasi
Explorer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @mustasi

Ive sent you a private message with some instructions - let me know how you get on.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Cathryn18
Explorer

Hey, 

I am having the same problem. Product number is kD-49X8305C

Would really appreciate the help! Many thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Cathryn18

Ive sent you a private message with some instructions.  Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
louisjenvey98
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus,

Am having the same issue on a Sony Bravia 4k 2015 - 55". I would be most grateful if you could send me the instructions on how to resolve.

Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
JungleJuice
New

@Anonymous Hi do you mind forwarding me your instuctions?

I have a Sony KDL 50W800C which is stuck in a reboot loop.

Many thanks

Aidanjc
New

My TV has not worked for days and days now.  The update seems locked.  UK support is open tomorrow.  Should I wait and phone them or is using the update via the USB worth doing?  Really annoying as I want to watch the Ireland ladies in the hockey final this afternoon.  Couldn't see the semi yesterday.  Any help appreciated ! 

profile.country.PL.title
Georgianix
Explorer

Hi i am new here and I have a problem with KD-55X8509C. After firmware update there is no standby, no reaction on remote control black screen, starts reading USB (5 blinks on pendrive) and nothing more. Any Sugestions please.

Best regards

Gregory

profile.country.GB.title
Rcecil88
Explorer

Could someone please help me with this as well? I have a MacBook and someone suggested using a usb a to a cable and doing an update or fast reboot using android sdk on my MacBook. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated,thanks!