Join now - be part of our community!

KD-49X8309C wifi issues since February update

KD-49X8309C wifi issues since February update

Hi all - am pulling out what little hair I have left! Since the Feb update I have had nothing but trouble with keeping my to connected to the wifi. It's now got down to about 15 seconds before I need to "reconnect". All othe wireless devices work great (perhaps because they're not android..?), but even so! Jhas anyone else had similar issues? Spoke to Curry's help desk, who said "whoops not us mate, speak to Sony". Which would be fine if the Song help desk was open different hours to when I'm at work. Can't fault the rest of the to - easy to use, and picture is incredible (sound could be improved, but soundbar will be my next purchase to sort that out!) a all in all really happy , except for the wifi. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

I have the same problem. I can't really do much unless I book a day off work! 

Have you had any luck yet?

Dompaczko
Explorer

Hi.

Did this get fixed? Mine has randomly started having this problem since Monday.

WiFi connection continually drops in and out, usually meaning I need to reconnect. 

Originally had the TV hooked up to both a WiFi and a LAN connection - LAN won't even work anymore and often when I try to reconnect to WiFi it even claims that my WiFi password is wrong when it isn't.

Even stranger, sometimes when I reconnect it claims there is an update to download, when I press the download button, there isn't one. 

Guessing Sony didnt help with this?