Join now - be part of our community!

KD 55XD8599 YouTube LIVE stream wont run after last update

profile.country.GB.title
mm0wkj
Explorer

KD 55XD8599 YouTube LIVE stream wont run after last update

KD 55 XD 8599 You Tube app (1.3.11) live streams wont work after last update.

Cleared App cache, Reset TV, tried diagnostics with no issues reported.  Live streams worl on all other devices through the same network.

I can select the live streams but TV just sits with spinning  symbol then shows 'An error occurred', RETRY. Happens on any live stream with'Recent live streams (i.e, uploaded recordings of live streams) working fine.

If Stats are activated the live streams show no video info but pre recorded streams populate the stats immediatatley.

Fix??????

All other streams work fine

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hello and welcome to the Sony Community :slight_smile:

We have had reports of this in the past, and it is fairly common for some apps (YouTube in particular) to take a wee while to catch up following an update.

While we've had no reports of this following the latest update, I would be surprised if this doesn't rectify itself over the next few days, but if it's still the same please get back and we can have a look at troubleshooting it for you.

Best wishes

Mick

profile.country.GB.title
Stuart.archer
Explorer

I have a 55XE9305 with the same issue. Tried to watch space x launch live with no luck. Anything pre recorded is fine. How do you check app ver? Thks

profile.country.GB.title
mm0wkj
Explorer

@Stuart.archer wrote:

I have a 55XE9305 with the same issue. Tried to watch space x launch live with no luck. Anything pre recorded is fine. How do you check app ver? Thks

Start the app. Go to stiings and select 'App Version ' or 'About'

profile.country.GB.title
mm0wkj
Explorer

Oops. meant 'settings'.