Join now - be part of our community!

KD-55XH929 low storage

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Brickabrack
New

KD-55XH929 low storage

Hi, i was wondering if you could help me...Last year i brought a Sony KD-55XH929 6BU and now we need more memory so i can download more games/game apps for my son...can anyone recommend any external usb/ or hard drive as when we try to download any more games we just get a message saying "not enough memory"...i appreciate any help or advise in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Eskimosony

No worries, maybe buy the bigger size if they love games. Please mark as Solved👍

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Eskimosony

Hi there, I use this, it's fast enough to record TV too. Just plug it in and you are good to go. You can also get larger sizes. It's a lot cheaper than an external SSD and Android games are not as big as say PS5 or XBSX.‌👍

Deal: SanDisk Ultra Fit 128 GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Up to 130 MB/s Read, Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07855LJ99/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_dl_RXYD3YR3CC9QS8SDGKJ8?_encoding=U...

profile.country.GB.title
Brickabrack
New

Eskimosony 

thank you so very much for your help...i will purchase this right away...thanks again and stay safe.

profile.country.GB.title
Eskimosony

No worries, maybe buy the bigger size if they love games. Please mark as Solved👍