Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-43W755C turn on, not responding and youtube problem

m.a-c.o
New

KDL-43W755C turn on, not responding and youtube problem

I bought Tv 5-11-2015. From the beggining i have only problem with it. As i read forum, I am not alone. Everybody waiting for new firmweare, or some mirracle.

My problems:

1, Tv turn itself randomly led light (under sony logo). Then if i turn on tv on the remote control, screen is showin, bat sound dont. In most time i cant switch program ot anything else.

- Only I can turn off from electricity, wait 20 seconds ... 

2, Then when i want to watch youtube, evry time i have to set time.

3, In most cases whan I watch youtube, when video stops, it displays error massage with network problem. After click on ok, next video continues. Very very annoying. 8/10 times it is doing it.

When will be these issues solved? Tnank you.

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
-andreas-
New

ME TOO

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Have you tried factory resetting your tv as suggested in several posts?

-andreas-
New

I send the tv to the sony service and fix it, and after a month i have the same problem.....

Nikou

Note: Edited by Quinnicus to remove personal information

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Did a technician from Sony Greece come to your home? Ask them to send one and re-create your problem in front of him.

If problem insists then a replacement is necessary.

Call them every day at Sony support before guarantee expires.

-andreas-
New

with the sony tecnician we only contact by phone,the only thing they say is that they expect a big update by sony and i wll have to wait,but all these days i have to unplug the tv so it can work,for me now that thekids are home alone is a major problem...i'm afraid so i told the kids to not touch the tv or the plug....
profile.country.GB.title
Arthur51
Explorer

Yes