Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-43W807C will not start

profile.country.GB.title
Arauto77
Explorer

KDL-43W807C will not start

I have my Sony tv since 2016 and have noticed that sometimes it would take a long time for the TV to turn on but eventually after waiting a while or after unplugging the tv, it would go back on. But now, the tv simply won’t start. I have tried a few things (I have revisited an old post of someone with the same problem) but nothing works. A day ago, everything was ok... any suggestions?? I’m not sure how to perform a factory reset, if indeed that is what’s necessary. 

3 REPLIES 3
Feldthus
New

Im having the exact same problem with my tv from the end of 2015.
Just wont start. I have just spoken to costumer support and they proclaim that this have nothing to do with factory faultyness and that the repairs are on my own account.

I am a little sad that exspensive flat screens only will outlive their warrenty, but might be my own fault for choosing this brand then. 

profile.country.GB.title
Arauto77
Explorer

Did you buy directly from Sony or through a retailer? I bought it through curry’s and still have their product support active so might contact them... I just wanted to do some troubleshooting and see if I could solve the problem by myself but apparently not...

i have never ever heard of this type of issues so am wondering if this is specific to Sony only. 

profile.country.GB.title
James-1990

Have you still got the tv?