Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-55W808C - DVBS and sorting channel preset

johnyfoxter
Explorer

KDL-55W808C - DVBS and sorting channel preset

Sorting channel in this tv is impossible. App for sorting channel is not user friendly.

If tv is switched to satellite tuner - dvb s tv is very slow.

To sw developer:

Try to sort 1000 sat. channel in this tv :nauseated_face:

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

This is a known issue. Quinnicus has reported to SONY.

I suppose you also have an extremely SLOW reaction on channel movement or everything doing inside Digital Channel Adjustments. As if a very slow processor or No memory available, or a ancient Hard Disk on a PC. (A SLOW MOTION)

Also sometimes selecting a channel to MOVE or Delete, throws you out of procedure and goes back to previous Menu.

I also tried deleting almost all channels and left behind about 50 of them.

After reboot almost everything was as it was after channel search. All channels were back, although auto update for channels is DISABLED.

Also tried the Favorites solutions but this also became mess up by itself.

johnyfoxter
Explorer

The main object of TV is Digital Channel Adjustments. This is main "job" of the tv. And it does not work correctly :grin: :grin: :grin:

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

That is true.

I have also been complaining for two months.

The most polite characterization about them is INCAPABLE or UNFIT.

Those that have modified the TV Input Framework provided by Android, have destroyed many functions by limiting user interaction on settings for security reasons. They(Sony) also have a serious problem with Google. What could be worst for a huge company like Sony, to apologize to people who bought their products  3 or 4 or five years ago that they can do nothing about e.g. Youtube and suggests playstations, blu-rays and other ways.....

Just a pitty