Join now - be part of our community!

Keyboard input language switch doesn't work

profile.country.UA.title
vijoey
Explorer

Keyboard input language switch doesn't work

Android 6: To switch input I was choosing multiple default languages and then had possibillity to switch between them with ctrl+space.

Android 7: In menu I set some languages and it gives no result when I try to switch between them. ctrl+space doesn't work anymore.

P.S. I have possibility to switch some input with "window"+space but it switches to english from my language (ukrainian) and then I can't switch back (it shows that should be ukrainian but still only english) - I need to go to setting and reset Ukrainian again

TV: Sony XD8305

Keyboard: Logitech k400+

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

You might want to consider contacting Logitek in regards to this, they may need to update something on their side in regards to Android 7 compatibility.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
SaraS64
New

Have the same issue (English-Hebrew) after upgrading to Android 7 two weeks ago.

Placed a qustion on Logitech support site.

Asher

profile.country.GB.title
hvalentim

Android 7 is definitely a step back as far as wireless keyboard support is concerned.

For me, the problem is the TV:

a) Does not assume that the layout of the wireless keyboard matches the language used in the interface (which ought to be the logical think)

b) Does not store the setting when defined manually either (forcing you to redo it every time you switch the TV ON)

TV does not store keyboard layout settings

profile.country.GB.title
buali224
New

Hi

I have the same problem with Sony BRAVIA 2015 tv

and Logitech Keyboard

TV: Sony BRAVIA 2015 ( KDL-55W800C )

Keyboard: Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus - Black - Arabic

920-007153