Join now - be part of our community!

My Sony Bravia Tvs losing Internet connection intermittently

profile.country.GB.title
Salz1994
New

My Sony Bravia Tvs losing Internet connection intermittently

Hi I have 3 Sony Bravia TV's. The Model numbers are KD65XE8596 KD-55XF8096 KD-65XF8796. I am having the issue of my Internet losing connection intermittently on all my tvs. It doesn't matter if it connected to WiFi or ethernet it still loses connection. BTW all my Tvs are connected through ethernet.

I have already tried soft and hard reset of the TV still no change.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue as me?

Does anyone have any solutions to fix this issue ?

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey Salz1994, I am tending to think it's a network issue, try a hotspot and see.

profile.country.GB.title
Themorgansinmanilva
Explorer

Ah, I was having the same sort of problem, kd tv working fine then no WiFi connection,tried all resets etc, gave up as it was Netflix time and used the Ethernet cable which was connected to amp(str 1080) which worked fine. Had some time today so did some reading in this parish and discovered that tv won’t connect to WiFi whilst Ethernet cable is in, so took out and tv was back on WiFi before I could select settings! Doesn’t explain orginal failure…. Seems such simple system, the amp doesn’t seem to mind Ethernet cable connection, still on WiFi…..

profile.country.GB.title
Salz1994
New

I have tried everything. I have contacted Sony support to see if they can help with the issue I am having but they said after a very in depth troubleshooting that it could most likely be a software issue due to all my tvs having the same problem.

profile.country.GB.title
Bat_Rick
New

Did you check you have the latest software installed in each TV, you can find this info on the official Sony support website?