Join now - be part of our community!

Netflix

profile.country.GB.title
Jpjbooth
New

Netflix

Hello, iv got the following Android TV (KD-49XE8005) and recently every time I load the Netflix app it freezes on the 'N' loading screen unless I go and clear the app cache and data each time and re sign back into Netflix! I have tried factory resetting the TV and my android account but the issue still persists.. Hope someone can help. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
TobiasRieper315

Many people having the same problem, here:

https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/android-tv/netflix-not-loading-properly-spinning-icon/td-p/2566093

I have personally reported this issue to Sony as a complaint and apparently they are 'investigating'.

I encourage everyone to report the matter to Sony and obtain a reference number.

The more people that complain to Sony will make them realise the extent of the problem.

profile.country.GB.title
Jpjbooth
New

Hi, thanks you for your reply. I will definitely give them a call then and file a complaint regarding the issue.. Hopefully they will resolve soon!

profile.country.GB.title
PaJaSt
Explorer

I had the same problem until recently. Had a rummage through the settings and after changing Power Saving to Low, Netflix has loaded every time. Give it a go.