Join now - be part of our community!

New TV ... and struggling to review

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
FeelingOld
Explorer

New TV ... and struggling to review

I recently bought an android TV (model KD-49XD8099) and received an email from Sony with a link to a review form.  I filled this in, but it won't post !

Is it because my review was fairly negative?

If I increase the score will it then post?

mmmmhhhhhh. 

I am sure it is just a glitch, surely!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have escalated this topic to Sony.  They will check the systems their end and contact you back (probably next week now).  Thanks for the extra info on what the problem might be, as this should give them hints on whats wrong with the review system.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Even negative reviews will get posted (and not censored - unless your using crude language that is).

Do you get any error messages ?

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
FeelingOld
Explorer

After completing the form I click on the 'Post Review' button and nothing happens.  All the entries have ticks on them EXCEPT email address - and I have tried all my email addresses and this does not get a tick against it. I also tried it in a different browser (so have tried Firefox and Microsoft Edge)

The review is a little negative.  I love the picture and the sound, however I think that if I had not been a little technically literate I would not have been able to set up or use the TV.  My wife won't even touch it now.  My age must be getting to me because it took me over 2 days to have everything running (oh dear I feel quite embarrassed now). 

I also dislike the fact that if I enable Youview I get what I beleiev is a poorer EPG experience. I prefer the Sony one, with the easy integration of recordings and timer lists. This negative view is compunded by the fact that Youview has to be enabled to use 4OD and ITV on-demand. If IPlayer also had been impacted I would have returned the TV (within the 14 days) as not being as expected for an Internet/Android TV from the advertising. Even with this I am of two minds ... I am sure that my view will mellow a little!.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have escalated this topic to Sony.  They will check the systems their end and contact you back (probably next week now).  Thanks for the extra info on what the problem might be, as this should give them hints on whats wrong with the review system.

Cheers