Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with Sony W75C TV

PlatinumSony
Explorer

Problem with Sony W75C TV

Hi,

I need some help regarding my Sony Bravia TV. The problem is that my tv constantly loses its color profile settings. For example. If you set your TV to game mode (it doesn't mater witch presetting you use) and select to use warm colors it works fine until you turn off the TV. After you turn the TV on again the game mode is still active but it no longer uses the same warm color profile. It resets it every time to something else (default i presume). I already using the latest firmware and have tried to restore factory default. But this far nothing have helped.

Thank you for your support.

33 REPLIES 33
profile.country.DE.title
Phil9322
Explorer

I'm not familiar with things like these, but i can't imagine it would be a big deal to fix this, and the issue was reported to Sony in may... so yeah, they don't seem to care. If the Marshmallow update does not fix it, i'll lose faith that it will ever be solved. 

profile.country.BR.title
sonyfan0012

Still nothing. I can't believe. A whole year. Many models.

profile.country.BR.title
sonyfan0012

The FIX

Let's see if it works for you guys. is simple. leave all inputs, tv, bluray, youtube, other inputs, everything calibrated the same. go to the settings page, then to the picture settings while on this page with big icons, change the picture to VIVID and calibrate everything on it to MIMIC the picture configurations of your other inputs.

FIXED!

profile.country.BR.title
sonyfan0012

After one day, discovered that the FIX.... only solves as the tv is not gone to DEEP SLEEP MODE. After two hours the tv goes to deep sleep and when you turn on again, it has the wrong color temperature again. The fix only solves half of the problem -- it's only worth it you turn on the tv before 2 hours that you have turned it off.... So... This IS NOT A FIX... I am gonna try another thing. To put all the inputs with the VIVID mode and change the VIVID mode to mimic the configurations from the CINEMA pro (the picture settings I use) and try and see if this fix it. it PROBABLY WONT. This is just broke....