Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with TV KD-75XF9005

profile.country.LT.title
Andriusss
Explorer

Problem with TV KD-75XF9005

Hello, I have restored Tv factory settings and my Tv can't find my android box (M8S PRO+). Before I restored the settings was like in first picture. Now it is like in second picture. What i have done wrong? TV. KD-75XF9005

20190624_200148.jpg

20190624_200742.jpg

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.LT.title
Andriusss
Explorer

Now i can't control android box( internet tv) with tv remote.

profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi @Andriusss,

Welcome to the Sony Online Community!

The recommendation is to follow the steps below:

1. Disconnect your TV from power
  2. Disconnect your Android BOX from power
  3. Connect your TV to power, switch it on and wait until your Home screen finishes loading
  4. Connect your Android BOX to power
  5. Check again in the list of HDMI devices to see if the TV recognises your Android BOX

Let us know the result.

Cheers,

Dutchice

profile.country.LT.title
Andriusss
Explorer

Hello,

It doesn't work 😕

profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi @Andriusss,

Will you be able to post a screenshot of the following option please;

[HOME] > [Settings] > [External inputs] > [BRAVIA Sync settings] > [BRAVIA Sync device list]

Cheers,

Dutchice

profile.country.LT.title
Andriusss
Explorer

@dutchice 

20190625_000553.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi @Andriusss,

Thank you for the screenshot. Please answer these questions:

1. What HDMI devices are connected to your TV? Disconnect all of them except the Android Box.
  2. What HDMI input are you using for the Android Box? Connect it to HDMI 2 or HDMI 3.
  3. Is HDMI CEC set to [Enabled] on the Android Box? Look in the menu of your Android Box for this option:
    [HOME] > [Settings] > [HDMI CEC]
  4. How long is the HDMI cable to the Android Box? You should not use cables longer than 1.5 meters
  5. Is your HDMI cable from the TV to the Android Box far enough from other power cables?
  6. Have you tested other HDMI cables? For HDMI CEC to work you need a High Speed HDMI with Ethernet cable which is Premium Certified.

Post back your answers so we take it from there.

Cheers,

Dutchice

profile.country.LT.title
Andriusss
Explorer

Hi  
On my TV are connect only android box.
Now for the android box I am using
Wen we dont have this problem we was using HDMI 1 now we are using HDMI 3. We try all HDMI but problem dont resolved.
What is HDMI CEC?
When I make the options witch you recomendet on my android box I cant found HDMI CEC. I add a photo.
I am using cable not longer than 1.5 meters.
I have tested other HDMI cables but it doesnt work. My HDMI is high speed withch is premium certified.
20190625_215821.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi @Andriusss,

Now the problem is clear! Thank you for posting screenshots. It makes it much easier to follow.

Your Android Box is the Mecool M8S Pro+ if I am correct. From the settings menu of your Android Box it is clear that there is a serious problem. You are missing a large number of settings. Options like HDMI CEC, Sound, Apps, Playback settings, and many more are missing there.

I recommend you perform a factory data reset on your Android Box from:

[Settings] > [Storage & reset] > [Factory data reset]

You should then be able to have the full options available again in the settings menu which will also most surely restore the HDMI CEC function of your Android Box.

Keep us updated as usual.

Cheers,

Dutchice