Join now - be part of our community!

Register my Product not working

profile.country.GB.title
mpohare
New

Register my Product not working

I can put in the model number, but it won't let me put in the Purchase Details in order to proceed. Am I missing something here, or is the Register My Product not working?

54 REPLIES 54

Hi.
I'm having the same problem.
I bought Sony Bravia KD-43XE7077 , but when i try to register it, I can't access to the purchase details in order to proceed , nor can I find my tv when i try to search for my tv manually.
Please help me 

PGoldie
New

I am also having the same problem for a portable speaker and walkman.  Let's hope Sony check this and correct the problem.

profile.country.GB.title
colin97
Explorer

I cannot register my A6000 camera.

It will not even accept the model number when I type it in.

Very frustrating - spent the last 45 minutes unsuccessfully trying to register my product before coming across this thread.  Expect better from Sony.

profile.country.GB.title
JOHNFROMTHECOAST
Explorer

Can't register my KDL-32WD756. Frustrating.

Wake up Sony !!

profile.country.GB.title
ilancas
Explorer

Just logged in this morning to find that all the products which I had registered previously are not showing, so maybe the problem is not just for new registrations.

profile.country.GB.title
SRT3333

Same here and I posted in a different thread:slight_frown:

You are right I fear, The problem isnt just for new registrations and hopefully Sony will fix this:head_bandage:

profile.country.GB.title
SRT3333

Doh - I just went back and its there again so ive taken screen shots. I clicked on the countdown thing for CES just prior to this so maybe give that a try folks?:confused:

profile.country.GB.title
stburma17
Explorer

Hi, I had the same problem when using the Chrome browser to access the website.  After a very quick and helpful Community post from @jumpsuit reply I used Safari instead and I could find my model and register with no further problems.  Give it a try to see if it also works for you as well