Join now - be part of our community!

Register my Product not working

profile.country.GB.title
mpohare
New

Register my Product not working

I can put in the model number, but it won't let me put in the Purchase Details in order to proceed. Am I missing something here, or is the Register My Product not working?

54 REPLIES 54
Jonmerson
New

I have just had same problem.... 

Alex_Jehu
Explorer

Have there been any solutions to this issue from Sony? I've encountered the same problem!

profile.country.GB.title
LadyNOLA223
Explorer

I cannot register my product either.  I get everything filled out and click submit and .... nothing.  I see this thread is 2 years old.  This is ridiculous.  It took me 30 minutes to just create an account as the create an account button or the clicking the link in the email didn't work.  Finally had to copy the link in the email and paste it into a new tab before I could create an account.  Isn't anybody from Sony checking these messages?   Poor customer service if we cannot register a product and nobody seems to read this thread.  This will be the last Sony product I buy!  :angry_devil:

profile.country.GB.title
Haverstock
New

Have been using Safari. ??

profile.country.GB.title
LadyNOLA223
Explorer

No, I am using Google Chrome and it is up to date.

profile.country.GB.title
MRVIDEOSCOPER

Just purchased a sony a7riv and sony 200-600mm lens and find it impossible to activate the 2 warranties.Phoned sony and they put me through to a person in Egypt Told them what the problem was and they asked me to contact London Camera Exchange to speak to them with the serial number code on the warranty card and also my proof of purchase.Sony said they would put matters right and would email LCE when they had verified the purchase and activate the 2 warranties.Sony did email LCE back to say that they hoped they were enjoying their new Sony television.You could not make it up.Shame on you Sony Your customer relations are a complete disgrace.Having just spent over £5000 on their products Sony are just ignoring me.SONY FUTURE BUYERS BEWARE.

profile.country.GB.title
yazqes
Explorer

The SONY web site refuses to open after putting tv model identification ticked as ok

how do I contact Sony. Thanks

yazqes 

profile.country.GB.title
LadyNOLA223
Explorer

I can only wish you luck.

I don't know where you live but evidently Sony does not have Customer Service in the USA.

Everytime I tried to register my TV I was taken to the UK site which would not accept my registration.

Not only couldn't I register but the screws to hold the stand to the TV were missing.

I will do without a TV before I ever buy a Sony product again.
profile.country.GB.title
CarloSalt

Crap. Wont allow the date format to be entered. Now won't let me back in as it thinks the reg number has been used. Typical Jap Crap. Past the 360 days now so thats that.

profile.country.GB.title
CarloSalt

OK sussed it. The idiots have put the date format wrong. Its back to front. School boy error. No help from Sony though. The Canon boys told me