Join now - be part of our community!

Remove Daydream Android TV SONY "SOLUTION"

LucasdaMata
Explorer

Remove Daydream Android TV SONY "SOLUTION"

Olá galera como vão? Meu nome é Lucas, recentemente após fuçar muito consegui tirar o famoso e chato "daydream(sonhar acordado)" das minhas televisões, todas voltada para o uso corporativo de dashboards e videos a cada uma ***** entrava em "daydream(sonhar acordado)", abaixo segue as instruções que bem resumida do que fiz para funcionar.

1) Em [Configurações > Daydream] alterar para “SLEEP” e “Suspender = Nunca

2) Habilitar o modo desenvolvedor: em [Configurações > Sobre > Build No] clicar várias vezes até aparecer a mensagem de “developer”.

3) Sair de configurações até a tela inicial e entrar novamente

4) Em [Configurações > Preferências > Developer Options > Geral] selecionar “Suspender = Não”

Pronto minhas TV's nunca mais entram em "daydream(sonhar acordado)".

Testem nas suas TV's e validem por favor.

OBS: MEU INGLES NÃO É FORTE ENTÃO USEI O GOOGLE PARA ME AUXILIAR A ESCREVER.

Abraço a todos.

Atenciosamente,

Lucas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys how are you? My name is Lucas recently after much poking around could take the famous and boring " daydream ( daydreaming ) " of my TVs, all geared to corporate use of dashboards and videos every hour entered " daydream ( daydreaming ) " below follow the instructions that summed up what I did for work.

1) [ Settings> Daydream ] switch to "SLEEP " and "Suspend = Never "
2 ) Enable the developer mode : [Settings > About> Build On ] click several times until the message "developer " .
3 ) settings Exit to the Home screen and enter again
4) [ Settings> Preferences> Developer Options > General] select "Suspend = No"

Ready my TV's never enter " daydream ( daydreaming ) ."

Test on their TV's and please validate .

NOTE: MY ENGLISH IS NOT STRONG THEN USED TO GOOGLE ME AUXILIARY TO WRITE .

Hug to everyone.

Regards,

Lucas.

11 REPLIES 11
jkmwangi
New

Hi Lucas,

Thanks alot this has helped me resolve an issue i have been trying to resolve from the last 1 year. I had got 10 pieces of Sony 50w850c for workplace display but they have all along been reverting to the 'dream' screensaver. I owe you greatly :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
mrmacrro
New

Thank you for posting this!

I too have been searching for this solution for over a year!

We are usiong these in our conference rooms and I have been very embarrassed with the sleep behavior of these displays because I CHOSE THEM.

Now that I have disabled the daydream mode I am wondering if I can safely set the timers?

Has anyone turned off Daydream and enabled timers? did the old 1 hour off behavior return?

Please advise thanks!