Join now - be part of our community!

Several Issues on Sony KD-49XE8005 Android TV 2017

profile.country.GB.title
nohackmove

Several Issues on Sony KD-49XE8005 Android TV 2017

Hi,

I have purchased an Android TV - Sony 49XE8005 (49XE9005 has never released in my country) at last summer and after a couple of weeks it setup by onsite service, I started using it.

Some features of my TV is not functioning correctly.

• There is Input information bar appearing on top usually in random times. Tried different HDMI cables with different devices. Try to disable/turn-off info bar from channel settings. No result. During any stream from HDMI info bar appears randomly, and because of that top side is crowded with that stopping to see screen at all.

• The wireless connection between media devices or mobile phones, PC, notebook is just a failure. When connect my even sony mobile phone to TV, sound is interrupting and display freeze occasionally. When connect my pc with WiDi or DLNA, after 2 minutes, video stream freeze for a while then continues, after a couple of minutes later sound interrupts. And most interestig part is that, if I disconnect my computer from TV, TV goes on playing video at least 5 minutes with freeze on streaming.

• When viewing any movie or TV show from hdmi connected sources, according to darkness of picture or scene, brightness goes down or up. Even if there is a subtitle, which is white most of time, screen goes darker and makes it difficult to see displayed things.

• My remote coming with TV is not working if I don't point its INFRA led directly to TV led reciever.

• Moving between TV menus is very slow, sometimes TV freeze. When I try to change input I have to wait at least a minute.

• I tried playing any android game on tv but because of those slowing issues, it is meaningless.

Then I start thinking that the processor on my TV is less than minimum requirements.

But I couldn't get local support for it yet.

Do you have any suggestions to fix my issues?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi Nohackmove,

I would suggest you break down the issues and post them individually so we can help you resolve them more effectively.

As an example your first issue will require quite more information to follow up. And so goes the same for most of the rest. Which will make things cumbersome to handle all in one post here. I also already can tell you that by searching keywords about your individual issues you will find the solution and if not, hints to most of your issues here.

Cheers,

Dutchice