Join now - be part of our community!

Sony KD 65 A1 IPTV problems

profile.country.GB.title
jamiewardell
Explorer

Sony KD 65 A1 IPTV problems

hi i wonder if anyone can help iv'e had my A1 for a couple of years now and thoroughly enjoyed it.

i have been using a couple of apps for watching IPTV one is Smarters Pro and the other is Smart IPTV both worked ok but now smart has stopped working and smarters is a bit jittery.

so i have been recommended Smart STB. after a bit of struggling i got it on and working but not correctly,the menus for everything come up in the screen corner only then when a channel is selected it goes to full screen as normal ? 

the other problem is the live tv epg doesn't work for some reason 

ive contacted my provider who's said everythings fine they're end so it must be the tv just wondered if anyone had any experience of this ?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldn't find many topics about this on this support page of your device, so hopefully someone else here has experience with this. in the meantime, you could ask advice from the technical support team via the contact form you'll find here

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

You should contact the developer to ask for help. 

profile.country.GB.title
jamiewardell
Explorer

i tried the developer they weren't very helpful  

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

But than you cannot find any help also on Sony side. The apps are owned by respective developers and there is no way for the OS to manage why the apps are not working. My personal experience, I'm using Kodi for some live streaming and is still working fine if the source is reliable.