Join now - be part of our community!

Sony KD55-XG 9505

profile.country.GR.title
intergeorge
Explorer

Sony KD55-XG 9505

I purchased above mentioned tv on May 16, 2020. It was a "brilliant" change in our lives as the colours and clarity were outstanding. Excellent brilliant colours, clear lines a reason to watch tv and enjoy it especially 4k videos on youtube, apps from the tv, until about 1 month ago. The colours have lost brilliance and the images have "noise". I tried to find every possible solution to the problem unfortunately without any result. I tried settings, connection through android box with HDMI, checked the speed of internet connection which was ok but no result. I called the customer care of Sony who suggested some settings but none of them worked and in the end a technician from the authorised service of Sony in Greece visited me. The technician after having tried the settings I had made too, said he sees no problem with the colours. I expected a technician with a tool case who would eventually try to solve the problem in a more professional way i.e calibration of the screen. Instead he left leaving me with the problem. Trying to find a solution by myself I made a factory reset, the tv is updated with the last version and all the apps are updated too. Has anyone any further suggestion on this? thank you!

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.HR.title
kinggo01
Contributor

something that turns ones and zeroes into picture and has to display that on the screen. I might be wrong but whatever it is, it is a fault and try to sort that within warranty period. This is not related to any settings.

profile.country.GR.title
intergeorge
Explorer

Thanks for your answer.

Can any one explain me  what mean this errors in self diagnostic menu1615092506918.jpg

profile.country.HR.title
kinggo01
Contributor

AUDio ERRor, have no idea what 12C stands for but 10 at the end should be the number of times it has been detected.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey, I'm not sure what this error is. Try a factor reset: https://helpguide.sony.net/tv/gaep2/v1/en/08-01_03.html?hl=factory and run the diagnostics again.