Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

SOLVED
tmarko
Explorer

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

Hi to all, im having problems updating my w755. When i want to update android software im always stuck on 88% and having error 2123 (An error occurred during the software update, . The update server in temporarily unavailable. Please try again later Error: 2123). Ive tried several time, over cable, wifi, nothing. Always stuck on 88%. Same thing with fw, ive downloaded fw from sony site, connect usb to tv, the fw starts to copying and again on 88% tv restarts. So if anybody nows how to resolve this, please help! Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Unfortunately this is a known issue, however there is a fix.  I have sent you a private message with some instructions.  Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers

View solution in original post

225 REPLIES 225
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Unfortunately this is a known issue, however there is a fix.  I have sent you a private message with some instructions.  Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers

tmarko
Explorer

Thank you, your fix solve my problem, tv is updated. Thanks again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your Welcome.  Glad it worked!:smileythumbsup:

Nibzzx
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus! 

I'm having the same problem alot of people have,  I've got the kdl-43W755C,  when applying a software update,  it stops at 70%ish,  won't update,  even with the usb method.  Please help! 

Thanks in advance! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there @Nibzzx

I have sent you a private message with some instructions.  Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Nibzzx
Explorer

Many thanks,  this worked perfectly!  Much appreciated!!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent - thanks for confirming :thumbsup:

zlaci90
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus,

Could you please help me too? I have the same problem as the others above with 50W755C.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @zlaci90

Ive sent you a private message with some instructions.  Let me know how you get on

Cheers