Join now - be part of our community!

Sony TV KD43X8309CBU

profile.country.GB.title
grahamsims48
New

Sony TV KD43X8309CBU

I have had Sony products for many years, I bought a new TV about 18 months ago, I have a TV fault with a faulty PCB that requires an engineer to visit my house the engineer visit and 10 minutes after the engineer left the TV had the same fault.

I now have been told the PCB that was fitted was also faulty so now have put to the back of the queue to a further week.

My experience with Sony customer support are only competent when they can sort the issue out over the phone they use a number of delaying tactics by saying you need to wait 48 hours before they generate a job number so this is sent to an authorised service centre and they will arrange an engineer to visit so. this adds a further delay.

So if your unlucky to have a fault with a Sony product expect a delay of fixing you fault up to 3 to 4 weeks delay.

Finally, Sony support also promise to call you back in 48hr then 24hr and 4hr and they never do!

The company attitude to customer service is non existent and they processes must change as I do not have confidence in there products and  if asked I would not recommend Sony products.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @grahamsims48 and welcome to the Sony User Community :slight_smile:

This is just to say that Sony don't reply on these forums,

but I'm sure they read them now and again. :wink: