Join now - be part of our community!

Spatial Sound and Vision - My advice ? Avoid

profile.country.GB.title
StokieChris

Spatial Sound and Vision - My advice ? Avoid

I would like to warn people of the awkwardness of Sony and Spatial Sound in general and of the salesman`s unfriendly and obstructive attitude of the salesman in their 2 Pillory St, Nantwich CW5 5BD branch.

Please see a copy of the trip advisor review I entered which gives an overview of my unhappiness

I am not stupid by any stretch of the imagination but I struggled trying to get to grips with this the tech.

There will be more like me in 10 years time when we rely Solely  on broadband .

Spatial in general and the Nantwich salesman in particular need to decide if they are just in it for the money r they actually want to be helpful (as Nantwich man promised). If it is the former both co. and Salesman should get out now as they have failed me spectacularly. 

From their contact page 

GET IN TOUCH - WE'RE A FRIENDLY BUNCH 

Trust me they really are not, they are arrogant unhelpful and offensive 

My Advice avoid

Trustpilot

Disgusting treatment.

Salesman at Nantwich promised the world in support and then delivered nothing but long winded and argumentative e-mails that were just a platform for him to extol the virtues of Sony, very little constructive help given.  He was more interested in  why did I want to do this, that and the other. I gave up and told him not to e-mail anymore as my Mental Health issues were being Triggered but of course being arrogant and wanting the last word, he knew better and carried on for a while.

Stupidly I gave him one more chance last weekend. However I had to block him as it was the same unhelpful patter. I raised it with the support e-mail but got scolded for using the support email because it was ot a support e-mail only an enquiry e-mail ! How silly of me  The body of the e-mail was also unfriendly and arrogant.

The funniest thing is their contact page

GET IN TOUCH - WE'RE A FRIENDLY BUNCH. They are anything but and as the e-mail from `support` proves in my opinion they do not want to offer support easily and find customers who have paid good money irritants and a barrier to their answering `enquiries` and money revenue which is in my opinion their sole objective.

Have sorted issues myself  with a lot of leg work and help of communities and others who couldn't believe the lack of help and support

It’s hard to understand their business model

I couldn't recommend  Spatial less. Nasty Horrible experience

Please dont be next disappointed customer

Chris 

0 REPLIES 0