Join now - be part of our community!

Tv volume when bluetooth phones connected.

profile.country.GB.title
LOCKY15
New

Tv volume when bluetooth phones connected.

⁰When bluetooth phones are connected, TV volume cannot be turned off. Neither handset nor mute work. HELP.

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi,

Usually you should have two volume options in the action menu (options) - one for TV speakers and one for the headphones.

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.GB.title
LOCKY15
New

Hi Peter, Many thanks for reply. Unfortunately, your suggestion is not available on the Sony 75” model. Strangely, the Bluetooth phones work fine on Youtube.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
profile.country.GB.title
williamfsmith

I feel sure you have a reason but why would anyone sit in front of a TV and want volume from a phone?

Please enlighten, may help with solution.

profile.country.GB.title
LOCKY15
New

Hi Peter, I wish to use Blue tooth headphones from TV, Not a mobile phone. My wife may then listen to her `soaps` while I use my ham radio gear.
Cheers mate.
profile.country.GB.title
williamfsmith

⁰When bluetooth phones are connected, TV volume cannot be turned off. Neither handset nor mute work. HELP.

It was you who said you use Bluetooth phones??? Original post.

profile.country.GB.title
LOCKY15
New

Yes, It was I who said “phones”. The word “phones” is a loose expression to denote headphones. Why would anyone wish to use Bluetooth capability with a mobile phone to listen to TV? I apologise for the misunderstanding.

profile.country.GB.title
LOCKY15
New

Hi Peter,  I appreciate your reply. I have attempted your suggestion but was unsuccessful. After trying everything I finally gained success, I binned the earphones. Now I am a 'happy bunny'.

Cheers,

Locky.