Join now - be part of our community!

X80L | 4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Google TV)

profile.country.GB.title
WeeMalky476

X80L | 4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Google TV)

Received the X80L  Google TV very lightweight and with the bezel at a minimum gave a great impression of being a larger screen. I have our TV in our conservatory and reflections can be an issue screen coped well with it during daylight hours no problems during the evening. The colours are very vibrant and with excellent speakers very happy with that. I would say that give yourself some time for the setup reasonably straightforward. Although it is something that you can easily go back to to tweak your preferences. The TV stand feet for me were an issue in that they were too long as I have the  TV standing on a shelf and had to purchase a small tabletop Vesa stand from a well-known online retailer which I was happy to do as it tidied up the area. Would I recommend this product most certainly has great ease of use and value, and build quality as all Sony products are of a high standard. I was given this TV by Sony as a product tester. I am a 74-year-old Male in the United Kingdom. I am the owner of twelve Sony products and rate them highly and have no problem recommending Sony to a friendSony Bravia X80L.jpg

0 REPLIES 0