Join now - be part of our community!

A question about ne Release PMH (6.0.00)

profile.country.GR.title
ioagount

A question about ne Release PMH (6.0.00)

Hallo guys.

Sony released a new version of PlayMemorier Home (Version 6.0.00) that fixes "some bugs".

Does anybody know what kind of bugs did Sony fixed?

Did Sony fixed the issue with the synchronization of sound and video?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

I'm going to try and find out more details for you and will update the thread whenever I have more information. ]

Best wishes,
Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
DrBob.
Explorer

Hi Sean,

i'm running PMH on a mac and have had the standard warning that this appliation is 32-bit based and will needed to be upgraded before Apple introduce their next Operating System. Whilst you are finding out about what they latest improvements are could you make an enquiry about 64-bit support for the Mac variant of PMH please?

Incidently when I select 'About PlayMemories Home' I would expect to see details of which version number I'm runnig (I get no response at all), when check under 'Help/Updates' I'm assured that I'm running the leatest version of the software.

Any help or information is much appreciated.

Rob

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi ioagount,

I've tried to check the benefits of this version online, but it seems that users haven't had much time to test and publish their feedback yet. I could only find the update content released by Sony here: http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/disoft/int/download/playmemories-home/v60/en.html.

Vanilla_

profile.country.GR.title
ioagount

Hi, again.

I tested the new version today. I merged 40 mp4 files (all files have the same quality: XAVC S, 1080p, 50fps, 50Mbps) and the final video was normal with no delay. So for now everything is working properly.

I will come back when I see something that does not work well.

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi ioagount,

That's promising! It's also good to have everything about this version under this thread so other users can easily find your conclusions.

Best wishes,

Vanilla_

profile.country.GB.title
lfalonso
Explorer

Hi... do you know if map view option is available? I have two devices with geotagging, and I don't have clear if this option was operative with annoyng messages (like in 5.5) or removed altogether on 6.0.  I don't know any other photo and video app that allow you to view and edit geotagging info easyly like on playmemories.

edit: playmemories 6.0 doesn't have support for geotagging (only shows coordinates). rolling back to 5.5, because cannot find 3rd psrty program that supports photo and video geotagging.