Join now - be part of our community!

Can't get PC to recognise new Bloggie Sport

profile.country.en_GB.title
eddycurrent37
Visitor

Can't get PC to recognise new Bloggie Sport

Having just got my Sony Bloggie yesterday and installed Playmemories which appeared for the Bloggie Sport today I still cannot get the program to pick it up. It tells me to connect the camera I used when installing the software. I have tried this but nothing happens even if I click Retry. I looked under devices in control panel and under 'disk drives' there is an entry SONY MHS USB Drive so the PC does know it is connected. However it is not recognising it as either a drive or a camera. I have tried installing update to date drivers as I suspect that is the problem but to no avail. I suspect Sony need to release a new one. For info I am running windows vista.

Can anyone help? Does anyone from Sony monitor these forums? Is there a direct support email I can use?

Cheers.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

eddycurrent37 wrote:

Can anyone help? Does anyone from Sony monitor these forums? Is there a direct support email I can use?

No Sony do not actively monitor these user forums, however as I have just mentioned in your other thread..

I've escalated this to one of our contacts within Sony, as soon as receive a reply I'll let you know in your other thread here..

To avoid confusion I'll lock this thread..