Join now - be part of our community!

Cannot view videos on Mac or PC only on Bloggie

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
mumborumbo
Visitor

Cannot view videos on Mac or PC only on Bloggie

Hi,

I have a Bloggie MHS-CM5.  I can take video and still photos and can view them on the Blogie. BUT I cannot view them on a Mac or PC.  I cannot see them in the file folders on the computer.

Can anyone please help?

I would prefer to use the Mac for the Bloggie but will use the PC if I have to - just need to be able to download them onto something...

thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello mumborumbo :slight_smile:

Often, you may find that using a USB memory card reader and removing the memory card from the Bloggie is easier than trying to use the supplied software. This is because the memory card should appear as its own removable drive on your computer. The USB readers can be picked up for less than £5 normally and they can be used with most devices where you can remove the memory card.

Thanks,

Simon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello mumborumbo :slight_smile:

Often, you may find that using a USB memory card reader and removing the memory card from the Bloggie is easier than trying to use the supplied software. This is because the memory card should appear as its own removable drive on your computer. The USB readers can be picked up for less than £5 normally and they can be used with most devices where you can remove the memory card.

Thanks,

Simon

mumborumbo
Visitor

Thanks Simon - I will get one at the weekend and give it a go.