Join now - be part of our community!

CODE C:32:60 keeps flashing on screen of handycam HDR-TG1E

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
lynn2008
Visitor

CODE C:32:60 keeps flashing on screen of handycam HDR-TG1E

When I turn my camera on it goes to charge setting and message on screen keeps askign me to turn power on again . The  this message C:32:60 keeps flashign and my focus is not working at all .

Help anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi lynn2008,

try this..

Disconnect the AC power and remove the battery for a few minutes then reconnect the battery and start your handycam again.

If this does not clear the problem then try resetting the Handycam, to do this place a pointed object into the reset hole on the left hand side of your handycam.

This should reset all setting back to default including the clock..

If the C:32:60 error code remains then you'll need to to contact Sony support as your handycam will probably need a repair..:smileysad:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi lynn2008,

try this..

Disconnect the AC power and remove the battery for a few minutes then reconnect the battery and start your handycam again.

If this does not clear the problem then try resetting the Handycam, to do this place a pointed object into the reset hole on the left hand side of your handycam.

This should reset all setting back to default including the clock..

If the C:32:60 error code remains then you'll need to to contact Sony support as your handycam will probably need a repair..:smileysad:

profile.country.en_GB.title
lynn2008
Visitor

Thalamus

I did try all of the above as it instructed in the manual , it is now displying E 61:10 as well as C32:60

i will have to send to Sony for repair but could do with a quote first

Thanks for your help

Lynn