Join now - be part of our community!

Download Tool Not Working

profile.country.GB.title
Tigerfeet
New

Download Tool Not Working

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your reply and information, I will try what you advise and see if it works.

It appears that I am not alone with this problem. Sony advise that content can be downloaded until 29th February 2024.

I am 77 years old and I have had a small stroke so when I come across unnecessary problems like this it feels like my brain is going through a meat grinder.

I have a lot of Sony equipment such as two TV’s, Two Mini Hi-Fi’s. Mini Disc Player/recorder, Two Micro Mini Disc Player/recorders, Two digital hand held recorders, an old VHS Videorecorder, Sony Handycam. Etc, etc.

You spend all this money on their equipment and then when you want a bit of help or advice they make it as difficult as possible to contact them.

You click on Chat hoping you are going to Chat with a human being but all you get is a load of useless automated answers and you can bet your life the automated answer is not there to the question you want to ask,

I am still getting PlayStation when I try to download the PlayMemories Download tool.

I have purchased a new ssd 1TB to put all my photographs on but it looks like I could have wasted my money.

This is what Sony state:-

We announce that the “PlayMemories Online” service will be terminated on 29 February 2024. Thank you for using this service for a long time.

Feb. 29, 2024 

Terminate “PlayMemories Online” service

[About downloading the stored contents]

We have prepared a download tool on the support page ( https://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/disoft/int/playmemories-online/l/dltool ). Please use this tool to download your stored contents.

All contents remaining in PlayMemories Online as of February 29, 2024 will be deleted, so please download the necessary photos and videos before this date.

0 REPLIES 0