Join now - be part of our community!

handycam disc error

profile.country.en_GB.title
carlhatcher
Visitor

handycam disc error

Hi all can anyone help me. Ive got a handycam dvd and a couple of my disc which i have recored on keep coming up with a disc error c:13:02. Does anyone know what is wrong with them and if i can get the movies off them?

5 REPLIES 5
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello carlhatcher - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

For the DVDs in question, have you tried playing them in another device i.e. DVD player / PC DVD drive. If you finalised the discs before removing them from the camcorder they should be viewable elsewhere.

Thanks

Simon

profile.country.ro_RO.title
catalin.ilie
Visitor

Hi there .. I have the same issue with my camera. I tried also with a new DVD with the same result... error 13:02...  the currios thing is that with DVD-RW is working but with DVD+RW recomended by Sony dont....

have anybody any ideea why.... and what should i do..?

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello catalin.ilie - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

The error code that you are experiencing (13:02) usually appears when the disc isn't finalising correctly or a similar problem. Concerning DVD+RW, have you tried various brands of disc to see if it is just one particular manufacturer which is causing problems for you?

Thanks,

Simon

jeanandy
New

ive got sony handycam there is a error number flashing on screen it isE61-10

profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi jeanandy :slight_smile:

As this thread is several years old, you may get a better response by starting a new one.

Just write your question in the box above and click 'Ask now'. Remember to include the Handycam model number and any other information that might help us identify the problem.

Best wishes,

Mick_D

Community Manager