Join now - be part of our community!

HDR-TG3E Picture Motion Browser update

profile.country.en_GB.title
dhwilliams
Visitor

HDR-TG3E Picture Motion Browser update

I am trying to update the software and have successfully downloaded DownloadManager_1009a.exe. When I run this its self-extracts and verifies successfully. When I click [next] to start the download I get the message "The URL has expired, Retry the operation from the beginning"

I have retried a number of times without success. I have tried running as administrator and with the Firewall and anti-virus software switched off; all without success.

This is becoming very frustrating. I have successfully update and installed previous versions of the software.

Software

Windows 7

Security MS Securities Essentials
PMB v3 installed.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.SK.title
tnagy650
New

Hi!

I have the same problem at home, in my work the download works but at home no...don't know the reason.

Can someone help us?

Have HX5V and PMB 5.2. on Win XP SP3.

profile.country.fr_FR.title
julionemesis
Visitor

Same problem... It seems it comes from Windows 7 (I read that XP users don't have the error message)...

profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello tnagy650 / julionemesis - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

This issue has been flagged to some colleagues to see if we can find out why this is happening.

Thanks,

Simon

profile.country.es_ES.title
ElmoQuito
Visitor

Hi Simon,

Is there an answer to this issue?  I also have the same problem and it is really frustrating not to be able to burn the movies I took with my HDR-TD10 or to find an answer!!

Thanks

profile.country.fr_FR.title
julionemesis
Visitor

No, I am still waiting ...