iansimpsonit
Visitor

Hi Im new here,

I have just purchased a

Sony HDR-TD10E 3D3D Camcorder,

I have downloded a demo of Sony Vegas 11,

TV is, a Panasonic Plasma TXP46VT20B,

Sony PS3 (for Bluray Playback)

I am getting great 3d Results direct from my Camcorder, and The PS3 seems to do a great job with pre-purchased 3D Films.

My Question is, How can I Create a 'HD' Bluray Disk In Sony Vegas? I have tried many settings(about 30 times) And Although I manage to achieve 3D it looks more like Standard Def on My TV.

Plase Help

Regards

Ian

Message was edited by: iansimpsonit

Message was edited by: iansimpsonit

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

Hi Ian, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

I noticed your post has gone unanswered for a few days and it could be that you'd have more success on one of the more Vegas-specific forums. Have a look here: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/forums/default.asp

By all means check back and be sure to let us know how you get on.

Best wishes

Mick

becky_natalie
Visitor

hey what about your camera now?is it all fine/

iansimpsonit
Visitor

Yes thanks everything is fine I managed to sort out the Blu-ray problem.

I Must admit though, as far as the TD10 is concerned, as a 3D camcorder it does come up short. I am used to the lovely depth of the Fuji film W3 3D stills camera, the so called 3D on the Sony TD10 is 'Flat' by comparison, most of the time it looks like 2D.

I don’t understand why Sony put the lenses so close together, under half the distance of the Fuji film W3, which equates to ‘Half the 3D depth'.  I wish I had understood about 3D Stereo base issues before purchasing.

I am now faced with a decision to seel it or purchase a stereo base extender which would cost around £400.00 with posting. Not really why I expected to do after spending £1,200.00 on a 3D camcorder that only looks ‘3D’ if you’re standing next to it.

Regards

Ian