Join now - be part of our community!

I have a problem on Picture Motion Browser ver 5.5 with playing MPEG-2 files

profile.country.sl_SI.title
tomazborstner
Visitor

I have a problem on Picture Motion Browser ver 5.5 with playing MPEG-2 files

Hi,

After installing latest version of PMB (on Windows 7) , I can not play video files in the MPEG-2 format with PMB. I could do that with version 3.3 but now it does not work any more. I found information in PMB ( "About PMB, Supported formats") that MPEG-2 media file format is not on the list of supported media file formats , while it was on that list in version 3.3.

I would really appreaciate to get a sollution for this problem as I have amny old videos files in MPEG-2 format.

Best regards,

Tomaz

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.hr_HR.title
DamacizSi
Visitor

Deregistar Your fails from PMB and rename tham, SAFE tham in my document somewhere,so the files will be safed, just under other name. Than imoprt the same video files again on PC via PMB, find tham and play tham.

Thak to my colegue Orshe

Regards

Damac

profile.country.sl_SI.title
tomazborstner
Visitor

Hi,

Thanks for suggestion. I have tried it but unfortunately it didn't work. The problem remains.

I have copied couple of MPEG-2 files and one HD file into a new created folder. I also renamed the files there. Afterwards I have registered this new folder. During the registration of the new folder the PMB has shown those MPEG-2 files (in the screen where you select - register folders with video files). After returning to a basic PMB screen those MPEG-2 files were not displaed again. The HD type of the file was the only one that was offered to be played through PMB on this new folder.

Best regards,

Tomaz