Join now - be part of our community!

I've upgrqaded to Windows 7 and installed PMB version 5.3 but it won't analyse my files

profile.country.en_GB.title
hannahplumley
Visitor

I've upgrqaded to Windows 7 and installed PMB version 5.3 but it won't analyse my files

I've upgrqaded to Windows 7 and installed PMB version 5.3 but it won't analyse my files mpg2 files from my DCR SR52 camcorder.  Sony support say there is no solution and I will never be able to use my camcorder with this computer again!  Hardly worth the premium rate number!  Can anyone help?  There must be some software alternative?  They said it only works if you don't upgrade from vista.

I do have windows movie maker can I organise my files and view video from that?  Can't believe how unhelpful Sony were, never again!  Is there a techie out there that can help me?  This is taking up hours of my life! I just want to make dvds for my family and utilise my camcorder!

Hannah x

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.hr_HR.title
DamacizSi
Visitor

Deregistar Your fails from PMB and rename tham, SAFE tham in my document somewhere,so the files will be safed, just under other name. Than imoprt the same

video files again on PC via PMB, find tham and play tham.

Thank to my colegue Orshe

Regards

Damac