Join now - be part of our community!

PMB: Import pictures & Movies from HDR-PJ...

profile.country.de_AT.title
m.a.r.c.
Visitor

PMB: Import pictures & Movies from HDR-PJ...

Every time I import pix & movies from my HDR-PJ with PMB I select the option to delete the files on the cam after the transfer.

Unfortunately this never happens, the pix & movies remain on the cam :angry:

Now the memory is used up ... of course.

I tried several things including using different aWin7 account types, the import using an administrator account as well as a limited user account. Nothing works :smileyblush:

Who can help me with this. Do I need to configure something on the cam or is PMB simply put not the best tool to handle this?

One thing is clear for me: I do not want to select each and every picture on the cam and delete it manually .. that would be very inconvenient.

THX FOR YOUR HELP

Marc

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.de_DE.title
-Luka-

Hi Marc,

You posted a question in the German forum. As you are more likely to get responses in English on the UK forum, I have moved it to there.

Regards,

Luka (Moderator)

profile.country.en_GB.title
v11kal
Visitor

Does the same thing happen if you use the internal memory on the camera?

Worse cause yu could just format the whole SD card/internal memory

profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello Marc - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

If PMB isn't removing the files when requested, you may find that your best option is to use 'Computer' in the start menu to browse the files on the memory card and then you can delete as many (or as few) as you want in one action. If you have problems doing this, you could always remove the card and use a simple USB card reader before trying to navigate to it using Windows 7. For simple file removal tasks such as this one, I would advise using the basic features of Windows.

Thanks,

Simon