Join now - be part of our community!

sony bloggie which one?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Dragon_ToE
Visitor

sony bloggie which one?

hi there. I've been looking for an answer but cannot find it 😕 can you tell me what is the difference between sony bloggie mhs ts20, ts20p, ts20s and ts20k? which one is the best? can you advise me what shoudl I buy if I need it actually jjst for recording while driving?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mick2011
New

Hi Dragon_ToE, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

If you're intending to mount the camera in the car, you'll probably get better results using a basic CCD-based handycam like this, as CCDs handle vibration better than CMOS, which is the sensor in a Bloggie. If it's hand-held, any Bloggie would be just fine.

I'm not sure the various model numbers make a lot of difference for your purposes, unless you're a Barbie fan. The TS20K is a Bloggie with 360-degree lens facility. The other suffixes, when they come after a forward-slash, relate to colour: the TS20/B being black, TS20/S silver and the TS20/P is pink...

Cheers

Mick

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mick2011
New

Hi Dragon_ToE, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

If you're intending to mount the camera in the car, you'll probably get better results using a basic CCD-based handycam like this, as CCDs handle vibration better than CMOS, which is the sensor in a Bloggie. If it's hand-held, any Bloggie would be just fine.

I'm not sure the various model numbers make a lot of difference for your purposes, unless you're a Barbie fan. The TS20K is a Bloggie with 360-degree lens facility. The other suffixes, when they come after a forward-slash, relate to colour: the TS20/B being black, TS20/S silver and the TS20/P is pink...

Cheers

Mick