Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Handycam HD AVCHD HDR-UX3

Char1980
New

Sony Handycam HD AVCHD HDR-UX3

Een aantal jaar geleden hebben wij de Sony Handycam HD AVCHD HDR-UX3 aangeschaft.

Nu heb ik problemen met het afspelen van de dvd-r en doet de Sony Handycam het niet meer goed.

Ook leest hij de dvd-r niet meer, terwijl de dvd niet beschadigd is.

Ik zou graag de DVD-R over willen zetten op een USB maar ik heb geen idee hoe dit moet.

Het formaat is een stuk kleiner dan een dvd speler dus overzetten via mijn iMac kan dan ook niet.

Hebben jullie tips voor mij zodat ik het alsnog naar een usb kan overzetten?

Of bestaat er een speciale dvd-speler hiervoor?

Alle tips zijn welkom 😃

Hartelijk dank! 

Char

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Deu:

Sie können einen externen USB-Brenner kaufen, aber wenn die DVDs bereits über den Camcorder finalisiert wurden.

Eng:

You can buy an external USB burner, but if the DVDs have already been finalized through the Camcorder.

Ita:

È possibile acquistare un masterizzatore USB esterno, ma se i DVD sono già stati finalizzati tramite la Videocamera.

NL:

U kunt een externe USB-brander aanschaffen, indien de dvd's al via de camcorder zijn gefinaliseerd.

< Moderator note: added Dutch translation >

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thanks for your contribution to the Community, Marino. It's much appreciated, however, as this is the Community of Sony Netherlands we always ask everyone to use the Dutch language exclusively, because not everyone is able to understand different languages. 

Grazie Mille, 

Arthur

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

@Anonymous I did, I just added English and Italian as well so as to avoid possible problems with the translations.

Thanks...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Marino, that's very kind of you, but as far as I can see you have replied in German (Deutsch) and not in Dutch. 

PS: I have just added a Dutch translation as well 

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Ah ok, my mistake, I apologize for the stupid mistake... 🤗

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's alright, it's actually pretty common for people to mix them up. They must have been related at some point in the past!

But at the end of the day it's the thought that counts.

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

But I knew I was in the Dutch Community ...

So, just a stupid mistake.

Here, we were in the English Community, so I really confused ... 😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

Who knows, it might have been a technical glitch then. As far as I can see this is still the NL Community though, but I know from experience that it's not always obvious once you are on a Community page of a country other than your own.