Wireless Remote Commander for HDR - CX130E

Is possible to buy wireless remote comander for this camera.Thank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

Hi jerrymyn, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Unfortunately CX130e has no wireless capability, as there's no built-in infrared receiver. I presume you're already aware of the corded controller available.

You can operate it via your TV's remote if you have a Bravia Sync-compatible TV and connect the two devices with an HDMI cable. Let me know if you need more info on this.

Cheers

Mick

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mick2011
New

Hi jerrymyn, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Unfortunately CX130e has no wireless capability, as there's no built-in infrared receiver. I presume you're already aware of the corded controller available.

You can operate it via your TV's remote if you have a Bravia Sync-compatible TV and connect the two devices with an HDMI cable. Let me know if you need more info on this.

Cheers

Mick

profile.country.cs_CZ.title
jerrymyn
Visitor

Thak you for your answer

Jerrymyn

Julesgater
Visitor

HI Mick,

i notice that you mention a wired remote controller available for this handycam, I wondered if you would mind giving me the name of it please? I am desperately trying to find a remote controllable video camera that doesn't cost the earth you see. It's for personal use I'm no professional and I did see somewhere that the Sony model mentioned in this thread does have a lanc hence why I was looking at purchasing this handycam and getting a remote control.

I hope you can help.

Thanks loads

julie :slight_smile:

Mick2011
New

Hi Julie, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

The corded remote controller is the RM-AV2, works with the A/V-R port on the CX130e and is listed on the sony.co.uk site here:

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/cac-other-accessories/rm-av2

You can also find one in the usual places online, camera shops etc.

If you do need to synchronise a cam with A/V-R but no LANC port, you can get a Sony A/VR-to-LANC converter that works quite well; let me know if you need to source one.

Due to the Sony A/V-R port being very common on Handycams etc, the AV2 is near-universal in terms of Sony cam compatibility, working with a huge range of new and old models:

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/cac-other-accessories/rm-av2#pageType=Compatibles

Cheers

Mick