Join now - be part of our community!

Where can I purchase an accessory or spare part?

profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Where can I purchase an accessory or spare part?

Lost or broken remote? Missing a screw for your TV stand? Find out how to order new accessories and spare parts from EET Europarts.

Have you ever wished to replace your TV remote, or to upgrade to a more premium version? (Hitting the back of the remote isn’t working anymore.) Or maybe you just spent 2 hours wall mounting your TV but realise that a screw is missing… Well, if you hate wasting time scouring the web or online auction sites for replacement parts, why not try ordering from our authorised service partner, EET Europarts? Here’s a quick overview and guide on how to order.

What does EET Europarts stock?

EET covers a huge range of our audio and visual products, from internal fans for our VAIO computers, to replacement power cords. Note: Selection and quantity of parts subject to availability.

How can I purchase an accessory or spare part?

1. On the EET Europarts website, please type in your model in the “Sony Guide” search box
  2. Press Search and click on your model in the search results to confirm your selection
  3. Locate your item (in this case a remote control) in the list of spare parts
  4. Select your quantity and then click on the BUY button
  5. Go to your basket and click “Proceed to checkout”. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your order 

How long will it take for my shipment to arrive?

Shipping times vary, depending on the cost and location. For more information, please see the freight costs.

How can I cancel an order?

Please fill in EET’s cancellation request form.

Great, I’m sold! How can I find out more?

We’re happy to help! To find out more, please visit the EET Europarts website:

https://uk.eetgroup.com/Guides/Sony

0 REPLIES 0