Join now - be part of our community!

cash back

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
butcher87
Visitor

cash back

how do i clam the cash back on an item i bought?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

hey, i got it on th 26th... the link u sent is dead it didnt work?

Hi Tom,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Did you buy it on the 26th October, then I think this is the information you are looking for - Camera and Camcorder Smart Offers

Simon I don't think your link is correct as the product was bought outside of the qualifying dates..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello butcher87 - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Could you please give some more information about the offer and camera that you have purchased i.e. was the offer advertised online/instore. Is there anything in the box which gives details about claiming cashback?

Thanks,

Simon

butcher87
Visitor

hi simon my names tom i got a dsc-hx9v wen i bought it i was told wen i register it i could clam back 40 pound and it said it on the price in store?

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again :slight_smile:

What date did you purchase the camera. There is a form available online for cashback claims but it depends upon the purchase date:

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/webcontent/pdf/sony/Sony-cybershot-cashback-2011.pdf

Thanks,

Simon

butcher87
Visitor

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello :slight_smile:

The link is definitely working - if you are having trouble accessing it try cutting and pasting the link into a new address bar / tab in your browser.

I hope this works,

Simon

blaireau_photo
Visitor

You're quite right Thalamus :slight_smile:

Now that we know the date of purchase my link is irrelevant. Hopefully your info will provide the correct documentation / process.

Simon

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Now that we know the date of purchase my link is irrelevant.

Indeed the date of purchase definately helped..:smileywink:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Tom,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Did you buy it on the 26th October, then I think this is the information you are looking for - Camera and Camcorder Smart Offers

Simon I don't think your link is correct as the product was bought outside of the qualifying dates..:smileywink:

Claire111111111
Visitor

Just recently purchased a camcorder at Jessops advertising the cashback offer.. but the link/application to your terms and conditions only says til Aug 2011.. is there a more up to date application form for the cash back offer?

Thanks