Join now - be part of our community!

Cashback Disaster

profile.country.GB.title
Zentex
New

Cashback Disaster

case:16553063 REF

It seems it is not just mobile phone companies or BT (took them 10 months to pay me! )  who make a complete mess of cashback offers

I am still waiting for the second payment to arrive into my account well after the 7 days Sony  say it will take

It should have all arrived in one go but i only received half of the cashback due even after submitting the receipt which stated what i was expecting !

it is a nightmare getting through to anybody about this and is wasting so much of my valuable time

I will NOT be buying anything else from SONY within a cashback framework

Please just discount at source so its all done and dusted without a mess up at your end which only lowers your standing in the market place.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Zentex,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

I have escalated this with Sony and will be back in touch as soon as I have an update for you. 

Thanks,

Sean Mc

iak_hatz
New

I bought a Sony a7ii camera I  register the product but nowere says about cashback..

profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Zentex,

We have an update on your case from support.

They have checked your post and the related case and found that there was an error that resulted in transferring half the cashback amount. An escalation was made and the remaining amount should be transferred to your account within 10 days starting tomorrow.

They send you their apologies and assure you that the amount will be transferred to your account within 10 days. You don't have to call again to follow up as they will follow up with you via email in 10 days to check if your bank statement reflects a payment of 75 pounds coming from WorldPay or Link Network or not.

Best wishes,

EdwinaU