Join now - be part of our community!

Cashback

Romea21
New

Cashback

Can anyone get Sony to honour their contract for cashback? Twice i have tried. Twice they have said the serial number in the registration and the claim are different. They are not. Proven by when i try and register agin just in case, i cannot do so as it tells me it is already registered.

I am cross and angry they are trying to wriggle out of their obligations

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Romea21  and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Please try not to worry :slight_smile:

Also please believe me that there is no deliberate attempt

to hoodwink customers about cashback offers.

Could the system be better and clearer? I couldn't possibly comment :wink:

If you read the other threads about this then you'll see we manage to get virtually all

queries sorted (as long as they meet the criteria.)

I will escalate this for you and someone should be in touch with you in the next few days.

Are your contact details correct in your profile?

profile.country.GB.title
Rosecb
New

I too am finding it impossible to claim my cash back. Firstly I was advised by Sony to submit information that was incorrect, now the jpgs I have submitted as proof of purchase etc. Are being refused. I have contacted Sony twice by, very long, telephone discussion ( cut off mid discussion on the first instance), and twice by email but  I am no further forward.

profile.country.GB.title
painter70
New

Me to I think the web site is faulty in that the link requiring my record of purchase and camera serial number only allows entry via browse on my computer file .

frustrated 

profile.country.GR.title
pantsig1969
New

Hello, I try to send you my item Sony 85mm that I bought for the Cashback, but I can’t. 

Please help me. 

Thank you very much 

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @pantsig1969 and welcome to the UK Community :slight_smile:

We need a bit more information from you.

What problems are you having with the cashback process?

Thanks