Join now - be part of our community!

DSC HX200V

profile.country.el_GR.title
evastathakopoulou
Visitor

DSC HX200V

i wanted to ask if the camera DSC HX200V has good picture quality and gereral if it takes "clean" photos. i don't care particularly in video production be clean photos and right focus. generally tell me your opinion about her..

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello and Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

In my honest opinion, the DSC-HX200V takes good photos and has a range of settings available (although if you prefer, you can simply leave it on 'automatic' and let the camera do the hard work for you). Although videos are not a particularly big concern, it does take HD quality video and this can be a useful feature to have for those unexpected moments.

The optical zoom lens is 30x which will give you a large zoom range before the picture begins to pixelate/distort and the Optical Steadyshot will also give 'clean' results if you are moving the camera at the same time as trying to take a photo.

I could give you other information about this model but I may begin to sound like an advertisement :smileyhappy:. I suggest that you also take a look at the following pages:

DSC-HX200V official specification - http://www.sony.co.uk/product/dsc-h-series/dsc-hx200v

Sample images: http://www.ephotozine.com/article/sony-cybershot-dsc-hx200v-sample-photos-19288

If you have any specific questions about your own individual needs, please ask.

Thanks,

Simon

profile.country.el_GR.title
evastathakopoulou
Visitor

it takes good pictures in low light and night? have you that camera to know? because i told you i interested to the clean image in the camera..

profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

A lot depends on your personal taste.

The HX200V does produce exceptionally clean-looking images, with very little visible grain even at quite high ISO; however some users dislike the 'smoothing' effect of the noise reduction that the camera applies, when viewed at 100% magnification.

Assuming you don't normally view your photos at 100% magnification (not something you would normally see in print, for example) then you should find the output to be very clean in normal use.

Cheers

Mick